[WikiEN-l] [Wikimediauk-l] BBC Newsnight tonight! re: flagged revs

Andrew Gray andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk
Tue Aug 25 19:46:21 UTC 2009

2009/8/25 Andrew Gray <andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk>:

> Final details will be announced soon, this is all provisional, maybe
> mention something about Wikimania as an ongoing conference where the
> details will emerge.

Thinking about it, this is probably the best one to hammer on. We
don't know precised details of implementation; it's not formally
announced yet, and we've been discussing various different methods for
a long time. It'll all be clear soon, but here are the philosophical
bases we're working from:

(and talking points)

--
- Andrew Gray