[WikiEN-l] Annoying hatnotes

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 05:55:06 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 2:02 AM, Carcharoth<carcharothwp at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Now I'm off to dump all this on "Vienne (disambiguation)" and then
> I'll go and moan at WikiProject Disambiguation about how one can't be
> expected go through all the 500+ links pointing at "Vienne"

Do we not have a tool that would make this process faster? I'm a user
of Huggle which doesn't have any related functionality. I've heard
about Twinkle and I think we also have something called "QuickCat"
that makes categorisation easier.

Do we have something with a fast and clean interface that could
address disambiguation issues?