[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 73, Issue 63

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Sat Aug 15 01:01:45 UTC 2009

Again you made broad assumptions.  The quoted part below is a normal
quotation within an email reader.  However it then appends *all the
previous discussion* as well.

By it, I mean the email program, not me.  I could of course manual cut
off the remainder of the email each and every time I post, but then how
would I piss you off?  I mean sheeeesh.

So now you know, or should know, this is not something people are
purposely *doing* to annoy you.  It is something that is being done
*to* them, and possibly annoys them, just as much as it's done to and
annoys you.  You victim you ;)

Will Johnson

<<You've managed an even sillier style in some of your messages,
"double top posting", where you top-post your reply over a double
quote, first a trimmed quote of the part of the message you're
replying to, then a fullquote of the whole message.>>

--
== Dan ==