[WikiEN-l] An expert's perspective - Tim Bray on editing the XML article

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 14 00:48:36 UTC 2009

It's striking a balance between experts who WP:OWN articles and revert
"ignorant" editors who "don't know what they are talking about", and
requiring experts to carefully explain everything. Ideally, you would
tell both lots to edit based on reliable sources, not from their own
authority.

Carcharoth