[WikiEN-l] Civility poll results

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 17:35:46 UTC 2009

In a message dated 8/13/2009 5:27:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dan at tobias.name writes:

> Why the doublequote?  I notice that all of your messages quote the
> message you're replying to twice, once in a trimmed manner above your
> reply in the standard interleaved format, but then again in a
> fullquote that your reply is top-posted above.  You're too wishy-
> washy to pick top or bottom posting, apparently.>>

There is still a spot Dan left on the [[Welcome Wagon From Hell]] ;)
No! but seriously...
This double-quoting to which you refer is a new "feature" of some mail
readers.
Cute isn't it? Not.
It's hard for me to learn how to use it without pissing off sensitive types
;)

Will Johnson