[WikiEN-l] Where does en:wp need most help?

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:40:18 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Carcharoth<carcharothwp at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Either more accurate assessments, or the article standards are slipping. :-(

Or the definitions of the standards are being raised. It's hard to
tell which is the case though, as there's no obvious way to find out
which were the 3 GA articles which have slipped down.

Meanwhile, for the autodidacts among us, the 200 core biographies list
is a pretty interesting place to start reading. There are quite a few
entries on the list I've never heard of, but seem to deserve their
place. [[Shaka]], [[Laozi]], [[Thucydides]], [[Margaret Sanger]]
(questionable...), [[Cai Lun]]... I should make a "book" of these
articles for the next long train trip...

Steve