[WikiEN-l] Rorschach wars continue

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 19:57:41 UTC 2009

Or perhaps you are misunderstand what I requested.
Being flip and hyperbolic isn't an effective way to argue.
I am not stating that *some* psychologists aren't saying that publishing
the (effective) answer-sheet is harmful.
I am stating that "Psychologists" are not saying this.  That is, where  is
the indication that the majority or even a large percentage of psychologists
 feel this way?  Ad-hoc discussion pages really don't offer proof of what
any certain percentage of a population believes.

Will

In a message dated 8/4/2009 12:55:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,