[WikiEN-l] Knol - Our first major scandel plus old Wikipedia scandals

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 22:47:01 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/24/2009 2:56:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
reagle at mit.edu writes:

Knol is  far inferior. Over 350 articles of suspect copyright
infringement?! Please,  that's about a month's worth of WP copyivo ;) .   >>

----------

We're younger!  But this is only what's been uncovered in this one
investigation.  That doesn't mean it's not prolific.  Just  hidden.

And speaking of hidden.  Today I decided I'd make a table of Knols  which
are mainly about .... Wikipedia !  So I started a blank page and did  my
little search for English-language Knols with Wikipedia in the title,  subtitle
or category, sorting them by pageviews...

So guess who is the seventh most popular one?

_Jimmy Wales (Jimbo Wales)_
(http://knol.google.com/k/rachel-marsden/jimmy-wales-jimbo-wales/1rp80h7cnk6am/3)
By _Rachel  Marsden_
(http://knol.google.com/k/rachel-marsden/rachel-marsden/1rp80h7cnk6am/0)  and _Gregory  Kohs_