[WikiEN-l] Citizendium

Chris Down neuro.wikipedia at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 10 10:33:03 UTC 2009

The thing with Citizendium is that I'm not particularly comfortable giving
out personal information to people that I don't even know enough to trust it
with. If one of these 'constables' decides it, they could have an outing
extravaganza -- and don't think it is an impossibility, either - they're not
all robots.

- Chris