[WikiEN-l] Ryulong

Jonas Rand joeyyuan at cox.net
Thu Sep 25 23:46:56 UTC 2008

Ryulong, real name Michael, has stalked me. He has obviously ben searching
for my real name. I made some comments on Wikiversity under an IP address
not in my known range, signed my real name. These posts had no link
whatsoever to a userpage on another wiki. The only way Ryulong could have
found those posts, connected it, found my IP address, and blocked it on
enwiki, is doing searches on my real name, either for the express purpose of
looking for new IP addresses, or (more likely) some strange stalker hunt. It
would be awkward for someone to search for the real name of a person to find
sockpuppets or IPs, unless he knows I've moved since I had IPs in the
68.224.0.0/17 range, in which case he's still on a stalkerish hunt for me.

Jonas