[WikiEN-l] Why Google's online encyclopedia will never be as good as Wiki...

Elias Friedman elipongo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 07:08:51 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 1:38 AM, <WJhonson at aol.com> wrote:

> How do you have a "mob" and then say "it's nice" ?

Sorry, I didn't mean to be unclear. The sense of the word I mean is an
unorganized crowd of people, which is how I perceive the creation of content
on Wikipedia to be taking place. I realize that may be an archaic usage, but
I suppose that's what happens when a guy reads too many old books (currently
working on Jerome K. Jerome's "Three Men in a Boat", been meaning to get to
it since I was a kid and I read about it in Heinlein's "Have Space Suit—Will
Travel")

Anyway, sorry for the misunderstanding.

--
Elias Friedman A.S., EMT-P