[WikiEN-l] Philosophical: why we do this

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 19 10:57:46 UTC 2008

"David Gerard" wrote
> I liked this.
>
> http://conversationsforpossibility.blogspot.com/2008/09/what-do-you-know-that-others-dont.html

"Can you imagine what work life would be like if one of the conditions for promotion was you had to give away everything you knew to people who could use it for their growth and development, and you had to reach out and help people to be successful, and you had to demonstrate you were open to being helped by others in your own pursuits."

Not so much about WP, but it puts its finger on my (previous) situation as a go teacher.

Charles