[WikiEN-l] Talking to Jimmy Wales about discussion

Will L <Nabble> will at nabble.com
Tue Sep 9 01:01:55 UTC 2008

Nathan, and everyone,

Thanks for the responses. Let me make the idea more concrete.

Here is the wiki article on what is Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia
Here is the wikien-l mailing list discussions:
http://www.nabble.com/English-Wikipedia-f14021.html

I use Nabble's wikien-l archive because it's easy to browse the topics and
to SEE the tight relationship between the discussions and the wiki article.

They complement each other. Why should they be separated?

Regards,
Will