[WikiEN-l] Slashdot article

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 03:11:11 UTC 2008

In a message dated 10/29/2008 11:55:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
arromdee at rahul.net writes:

Okay.  Considering that this happened in a BLP, this is one of the  stupidest
suggestions I've seen.>>

------------------------------------
You must be fairly new then.  When I read BLPs I see tons of  statements that
are not sourced.  I don't remove them all and claim "not  sourced!"  I add a
few {{fact}} tags here and there and move on.

You are focused on the fact that some anonymous editor complained about one
issue.  But that complaint should be treated as coming from an anonymous
person.  The normal course of action, is to fact-tag the clause and move  on.  No
matter how many times you reply, and no matter how insulting or  personal you
become to me, this is still the way I would handle this type of  case.

Will Johnson
5 Travel Deals!
(http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)