[WikiEN-l] Slashdot article

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 19:12:22 UTC 2008

The welcome wagon died a long long time ago.
You could revive it.

In this particular case, Jaron Lanier is NO NOVICE to the internet.  I  wish
people would acquaint themselves with the facts.
The vast majority of BLP subjects figure out *some* way to maneuver the
system.  But by all means, if someone wants to patrol BLPs looking for the
*possibilty* that some random editor is the subject figure out a way to do  it.
Complaining about it, doesn't solve anything.

In a message dated 10/28/2008 7:12:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,