[WikiEN-l] Jeff Merkey threatens to sue Wikipedia and Wikipedians

Wily D wilydoppelganger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 12:15:11 UTC 2008

Brad is almost certainly right here, a public discussion is definitely
not in Wikipedia's best interest, or anyone affected.

Maybe it's best if you don't answer, but would it be appropriate for
the foundation, or any named individuals to make a comment to the
effect of "Yes, a lawsuit has been filed" or "I have no knowledge of
any actual filing"?

Brian