[WikiEN-l] Slashdot article

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 00:41:07 UTC 2008

In a message dated 10/22/2008 5:38:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
snowspinner at gmail.com writes:

Sure we  are. EB actually corrects its errors. We stamp our feet and
say "You  didn't update your website like we asked you to so it's not
an  error.">>

I don't think I understand the position.
EB does not pull it's statements out of thin air.  They also use  sources,
exactly the same way we do.
In fact, we are even more loose than they are, in our updating  standards.
You're making it seem like it's the other way round, and it's  not.