[WikiEN-l] Slashdot article

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 00:02:02 UTC 2008

In a message dated 10/22/2008 4:59:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
snowspinner at gmail.com writes:

This  ethic that people are responsible for our not fucking up their
articles has rightly been considered offensive by numerous actual
people.>>

Except Phil you make it seem like we are responsible for what our sources
state.
And we're just not.

We're responsible to use sources that are reliable.  But if they say
"Britney Spears likes cheese" other then being silly, we're not responsible for  them
saying it, and we can cite it without guilt :0