[WikiEN-l] Delinking years and only making links relevant to the context ...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 16:32:53 UTC 2008

On  10/13/08, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:
> "The '''1972  Ruritanian federal election''' was a [[Federal elections
> in  Ruritania|federal election]] held in 1972 in  [[Ruritania]].>>
Redundant.  I would edit this to say

The '''1972 [[Federal elections in Ruritania|Ruritanian federal
election]]''' was an election]] held in 1972 in Butonia, the capital of  [[Ruritania]].

It's silly to say the election of X was held in X.  And my moving  the link
fixes the disamg issue entirely.

Will Johnson