[WikiEN-l] image placeholders allegedly latest thing deprecated by MOS

Philip Sandifer snowspinner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 03:59:21 UTC 2008

Oh, did we finally do away with an innocuous innovation that actually
measurably and demonstrably increased the number of free images we
have in favor of short-term concerns about how "pretty" articles look?

Some day I hope we can finally develop policies that are actually a
complete impediment to the development of a free content resource
instead of these minor speedbumps we usually muster.

-Phil