[WikiEN-l] BLPs: Wikipedia entry nearly scuppers rugby player's career

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 18:46:29 UTC 2008

Ad Hominem attacks only make you appear desperate.  Is that the  impression
you're trying to convey?

In a message dated 10/1/2008 6:35:32 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
szilagyi at gmail.com writes:

I  suspect the viewpoints you have for your own "warts and all"  biographies
you do on your own website have no bearing on how we treat BLPs  on
Wikipedia. Stop trying to import your own lax or harmful standards  here.