[WikiEN-l] BLPs: Wikipedia entry nearly scuppers rugby player's career

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 03:03:41 UTC 2008

In a message dated 9/30/2008 7:52:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nawrich at gmail.com writes:

Our  biographies of living people, folks with families and careers,
can become  the major reference on their lives - so our vigilance on these
articles is  of extreme real world importance. This event is a very good
example of that  principle.>>

Not following your point.
If there are reliable sources stating that "After an all-night drinking
binge he paraded nude through St Mary's Convent startling the sisters at  Mass"

Then it should be in his article right?