[WikiEN-l] What exactly is Durova saying here?

Jonas Rand joeyyuan at cox.net
Sun Nov 30 22:54:48 UTC 2008

Let me clarify some things:

Saboto215 is a sockpuppet account. It is my sockpuppet. Ryan Postlethwaite
found it. Durova is correct.

I am not a meatpuppet of JB196. I know JB196's name from memory. For me to
be a meatpuppet of JB196 would require me to have communicated with him at
some point. I haven't, and have no intention of doing so. Durova thinks I'm
involved, but she hasn't said how. She may have been trying to imply that I
was a meatpuppet of JB196. She can choose to believe the truth, or not. She
seems to have chosen the latter.

I have also never communicated with Burntsauce or Eyrian, and I don't
remember ever talking to Alkivar either. I had not even heard of Burntsauce
or Eyrian before the cases, but Alkivar was quite active and I have seen him
comment on various issues. I do not know who any of these people are, and
have no intention of finding out.

What Durova is not telling is that after she said she was "signing off the
list", I sent an e-mail to the never-read gmail address nadezhda.durova AT
gmail.com. The e-mail is copied below.

--Jonas