[WikiEN-l] How's our coverage of medications?

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Nov 30 16:00:51 UTC 2008

If you don't like the flavour of this article now, then hit the refresh
button in ten seconds. Nah...assess quality of the article on the talk
page...maybe that rating should go on the article, too. There's a tool for
doing that. It pulls the rating, if available, out of the talk page and
shows it with the article.