[WikiEN-l] Two main page FAs per day.

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 14:57:47 UTC 2008

> Maybe we could rotate them twice per day, giving each FA 12 hours on the
> main page. Then we wouldn't be increasing the amount of clutter there. The
> first screenful is the most important thing, many readers will never
> scroll down when they visit that page.

That would result in people that only check the front page once a day
(which is probably a very large number of people) missing half the
featured articles. It would be roughly equivalent to having the
featured article chosen at random from two options a day each time the
page is loaded. I think that would detract from the concept a daily
FA.