[WikiEN-l] Donation banner in edit window

Jim trodel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 02:13:54 UTC 2008

I never read this list, but when the banner didn't go away when I hit hide,
the first thing I did is search donation on the list and easily found the
gadget. So for registered users that make semi-regular edits, I don't think
it is too much of an imposition.

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 6:52 AM, Elias Friedman <elipongo at gmail.com> wrote:

> One: Not only is unfair to unregistered users to have it not be possible
> for
> them to hide the huge thing all the way, just how many of the registered
> users are going to know to go to their gadgets? This list and other forums
> only reach so many...

Jim (trodel at gmail.com)
"Our love may not always be reciprocated, or
even appreciated, but love is never wasted"
- Neal A Maxwell-