[WikiEN-l] Donation banner in edit window

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Wed Nov 5 05:40:32 UTC 2008

Erik Moeller wrote:
> this banner will only be up during our Annual Campaign, from today to
> January 15.

So we'll "only" have to put up with a banner with a distracting
solid-blood-red blob at the top of pages, which doesn't even go away
when you hit "hide", for 2 1/2 months?

I don't mind a banner existing, but I do very much mind that it doesn't
get hidden, or at least collapse into something small and text-only
(without distracting blocks of color!) when I hit the "hide" button. Do
you really think harrassing your volunteers is going to make them donate?

-Mark