[WikiEN-l] What to do about our writing quality?

Relata Refero refero.relata at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:05:59 UTC 2008

Frankly, I don't think we should fix the "problem" that the post sees. We
reflect the world that surrounds us, and academic writing is a lot stodgier
than it was in the 1950s. Frankly, FAs waste enough time worrying about
style, and nowhere near enough time on sourcing. We shouldn't encourage
that.

RR