[WikiEN-l] How useful is arbcom

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun May 18 04:45:14 UTC 2008

In a message dated 5/17/2008 8:00:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com writes:

Is this  a trivially small issue? It should have been but it isn't. Out of
process  speedy deletions not meeting the speedy deletion criteria are  always
promptly reverted. People, even admis should be using the relevant  process
when deleting pages not meeting WP:CSD.

Fine.  Now that you've given us the relevant info, I went to the user  talk
page of that deleter and posted a support for your idea.  Or at least  a
support that the community should have input and this should not have been
speedied.  I see nothing that would support a speedy and it deserves it's  day in
court.

Will Johnson

favorites at AOL Food.