[WikiEN-l] [Foundation-l] Lobby takeover of wikimedia projects, particularly English wikipedia

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Wed May 7 15:11:26 UTC 2008

Unlike the Scientologistas, this group does not represent a small
fringe group of people whose extremely unusual ideas can be very
readily spotted. They represent one side of a major political question
of international significance, and their views are not fringe.   There
are many sources on each side of the question of strong ideological
bias, and which can be reasonably challenged. Therefore they can
effectively weight the balance on many articles in favor of their side
of the politics. This sort of use is much more serious than the
activities of a less mainstream group, or the propagandists for a
small company.
And it's not a few articles.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.