[WikiEN-l] Playing zap (Was the bad BLP)

michael west michawest at gmail.com
Fri May 2 02:42:41 UTC 2008

Recent patrol seems to be a better game than anything you can buy. Zappin
vandalism before cluebot or another rcer and bangin up counts is very cool.
ICQ is full on afternoons of did ya see that? AIV listed in 30secs. What on
earth is this game? The worst thing is that  these editors are
mentoring/tutoring new editors to slow down.

The current RC game is lame. Flagged rollback will always miss out cross-ip
abuse. Abusers never get tagged until they are met with a  real time Rcer/s
and a great deal of the abuse is to game a  GOOGLE bot abuse, cleaned within
a minute, but could well be cached for a week.

Oy I don't know how google pick and choose articles to cache. It is a game
(wp:beans lol).

Can I mess about with an American icon under a proxy for 3 days? I wouldn't
even want to try.

mike