[WikiEN-l] Armenian Genocide

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 20:27:53 UTC 2008

Aye. The Armenian Genocide really is universally acknowledged as such, with the exception of the Turkish government (who get a lot of stick for this), and maybe a few Azeris. Turkish POV-pushers on this set of articles are a lot more trouble than they're worth, and we get a depressingly large number of them in a fairly steady stream.

CM

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo.