[WikiEN-l] Widespread disagreement with Wikipedia:Verifiability

The Mangoe the.mangoe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 01:23:23 UTC 2008

I've not had much in the way of problems with people trying to invoke
the most flagrantly non-reputable sources, though I'm having a fight
at the moment over a Catholic legend about a supposed deathbed
conversion of Geo. Washington. More commonly the problems I've had
have been over "reputable" sources which happened to be wrong. This is
a difficult situation because some sort of synthesis is necessary to
resolve these problems.