[WikiEN-l] Idea from Citizendium: list of corrections

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 22:04:58 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:43 PM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hmmm. I can see it being nice, I can see it being unmanageable and
>  full of noise. Your thoughts? What would English Wikipedia do with
>  something like this?

If any, I could imagine to try to compile such lists of corrections
automatically. I am very interested to see if CZ will come across the
problem of defining what constitutes an error (opposed to a misleading
ommission, an outdated information, a correct but unsourced
information or an information that was correct but was forced to be
removed for privacy law reasons).

Mathias