[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] SUL pilot

quiddity blanketfort at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:58:32 UTC 2008

Off-topic, but

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_have_two_cows

> Rather it means we should exert all effort to keep the pencil  balanced
> on it's point.  Even if that effort is tedious.

rofl.
why are you balancing pencils? everyone knows it's rocks that get balanced...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_balancing
and pencils that get combined or carved...
http://www.georgehart.com/sculpture/pencils.html
http://www.jennifermaestre.com/pencil_show.html
http://www.infofreako.com/jad/enpitsu-e.html

quiddity

(sorry. but he wasn't making much sense either...)