[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] SUL pilot

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:57:51 UTC 2008

What is interesting is that changes to the RfA process and the standards
people use for voting come about mostly through WT:RFA, and that naturally
attracts folks who think adminship is something of a big deal, and as a
result we mostly get admins who think adminship is a big deal (even if they
don't say so up front). You can plot the rest of the course, I guess.