[WikiEN-l] Community Ombuds Department

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 18:00:44 UTC 2008

In a message dated 3/14/2008 7:20:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
thomas.dalton at gmail.com writes:

Wikipedia runs
of consensus, it doesn't run on rules imposed from on  high (expect for
a few specific things like NPOV, non-free content,  etc).>>

None of our policy is "imposed from on high", it was all created by
consensus.  And it can still change by consensus.

The only thing with which we stated was very vague general concepts.

Will Johnson