[WikiEN-l] How to do something about AFD

Charlotte Webb charlottethewebb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 19:33:52 UTC 2008

On 3/11/08, David Goodman <dgoodmanny at gmail.com> wrote:
> The second would be to make repeated attempts at deletion
> symmetrical with repeated attempts to re-insert: to require
> prior permission from a separate process for a second AfD
> after a keep.

Or at least a general agreement that the second AFD can be
speedy-closed if there have been no substantial changes since the
first AFD (or if any discernibly negative changes have been
reverted/undone, especially if they are the primary reason for the
second AFD).

Or maybe if we start viewing repeated nominations (especially by the
same user) as prima facie evidence of deletion hunger...

—C.W.