[WikiEN-l] How to do something about AFD

Alex G g1ggyman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 00:53:24 UTC 2008

I haven't followed this discussion in full, so sorry if I'm wrong here.  I
believe that statement was made by Kurt, whilst it was David who started off
this discussion here.

That said, I agree that in *some* of those cases, deletion isn't warranted.
In any case, I don't think we should blame the list in whole for what one
member has done.