[WikiEN-l] How to do something about AFD

Michel Vuijlsteke wikipedia at zog.org
Mon Mar 10 21:11:44 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Kurt Maxwell Weber <kmw at armory.com> wrote:

> You might also want to take a look at the recent [[Klondike Kalamity]] AfD
> and
> the DRV that I just posted...it's an excellent example of a horrible
> deletion
> by trigger-happy demolition men.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Klondike_Kalamity

Used to be

Klondike Kalamity is an old-fashioned comedy melodrama written by Gary
Peterson and David Byrne. It was published in 1978 by The Dramatic
Publishing Co. of Woodstock, Illinois. The stageplay concerns the
misadventures of a crusty but benign free-lance lumberjack, his loving but
spinster daughter, a stalwart but clueless Mountie, and a deliciously
hateful villain. The action takes place during the Great Yukon Blizzard of
1888, and consists of three acts.

The play continues to receive productions as of 2008, having been produced
in 2008 at the Brookville Community Theatre in Brookville, Ohio[1] and the
Mansfield Playhouse in Mansfield, Ohio.[2]

Heartrending deletion, this.

Michel