[WikiEN-l] Jimmy Wales in the news

Screamer scream at datascreamer.com
Wed Mar 5 01:07:38 UTC 2008

> Scream, why would you try to kill the thread? To hide the issues from whom?
> It is this kind of behavior that breeds and perpetuates mistrust.
>
> Marc

"

To hide the issues from whom?

"

May I have some good faith, I think I've shown it.

If you read up to the beginning of the thread, my reasons for killing it
were well spoken... by me.  Please read *that* email before posting this
type of message, because it really makes no sense.  After you read that
email, where I initially suggested the thread my be OT, then reply with
some substance, and I would be happy to discuss it with you. :)

For your reference...
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2008-March/091399.html

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2008-March/091401.html

The onus is yours to prove I'm attempting to hide something.

./scream