[WikiEN-l] Blogger's Code of Conduct

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 19:33:51 UTC 2008

Is this in relation to the Marsden problem, that this is coming up now, or
the Tilley suicide/AdScam controversy? The main pillars look good to me, but
you'd need to send them out to the commercial blogs and get them to agree
before significant changes can be made to the "blogosphere." Do you know if
Tim or Jimmy have publicized it to those folks?

Nathan