[WikiEN-l] Suggestion: Bouncing mail from non-subscribed addresses

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 08:47:08 UTC 2008

> We get very few emails to the list that aren't from subscribed
>  addresses. These are either:
>  1. Wikipedians dropping in to make one comment. (maybe one a week?)
>  2. Non-Wikipedians emailing here as if it's info@ (maybe one or two a month?)

That's emails from humans intended for the list, I mean - we get
hundreds of spam emails every day. Going through these for the mail
from the above categories and from the moderated posters is similar to
fishing through sewage. (The Mailman interface could do with all sorts
of improvements in this regard.)

- d.