[WikiEN-l] More fair use image overreaching

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 00:29:05 UTC 2008

In a message dated 3/2/2008 4:24:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
scs at eskimo.com writes:

vociferously in favor of removing everything but free images)
has so  vastly much more time and energy on its hands that
I'm never, ever going to  win.  So I concede, and sleep easy.>>

------------------
And see I don't.  What I do, is work within the system, to correct the
mis-interpretations and extreme viewpoints.  That, in my view, enhances the
project.

When you *are* City Hall, you can *fight* City Hall.  It just takes  the
realization that you are, in fact, part of the controlling system, not  subject to
it.

Our system is created by community consensus.  It is not dictated from  on
high.  We are all on-high.  We are not a bureaucracy, we are a  discursive
democracy.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)