[WikiEN-l] More fair use image overreaching

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 21:59:58 UTC 2008

In a message dated 3/2/2008 1:41:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
geniice at gmail.com writes:

> I  try to  address
> them by what would enhance the project  more.

Encouraging free content meets that requirement.

> I'm  not sure referring to  our
> valued editors contributions, even if  not well-informed, as "basically
crap"  is a
> useful position to  take.

If it gets them to write better fair use rationals or stop  uploading
images with weak ones it is.>>

And no one has been arguing against *encouraging* free content.  We  are all
for it.
Calling any useful contribution "basically crap" isn't likely to be seen as
positive re-inforcement.
Will Johnson

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)