[WikiEN-l] Who monitors Wikipedia?

Soxred93@gmail.com soxred93 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 21:10:46 UTC 2008

I would estimate more than that. The thing is, I was talking to
Heimstern last night, and he said that when he tried to not do as
much stuff as he used to, he felt a lot better. I think (and so does
Heimstern) the reason some of those "wikipedians are people too"
rules is because there is just too much stuff to do. A lot of people
(me included) get too much stuff to do, until they get so overworked
that they ignore some of the most important rules on Wikipedia.

-Soxred93