[WikiEN-l] Susan Wiley "Genie the Wild Child"

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 18:24:07 UTC 2008

In a message dated 6/10/2008 1:31:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
morven at gmail.com writes:

And we  are certainly not bound to include every detail of something
that can be  verified.  I'm not sure what useful purpose naming her
brother serves,  nor forum shopping this here.>>

You forget that I'm a troll.
Oh no.  Well don't actually address the argument shall we.

At any rate, we're not talking about "Every detail" just one detail.
Naming her brother serves the purpose of being consistent, logical, and
direct.
Her brother is named by ABC news.  The broadcast is available off  their own
official site.

Not naming him, even though we link directly to the broadcast from her
article, would seem to smack of censorship with the only intent being, that we
don't link the name "Wiley" to our article on "Genie".

Talk about going down the silly road of  pointlessness.