[WikiEN-l] ArbCom Legislation

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 21:29:37 UTC 2008

Blocking is easy, desysop requires a Steward or B'cat.

One could see a situation that resulted in a community ban (say, for
articlespace problems not related to the admin bit) that hadn't
progressed through Arbcom, or emergency desysop.

We don't tend to admin people who that might happen to, but you never
know.  Enough admins turn out to be controversial, and/or the job ends
up raising controversy...

-george