[WikiEN-l] User:FritzpollBot creating millions of new

Todd Allen toddmallen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 17:14:57 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Todd, you're a bit behind. I think the bot was technically approved awhile
> ago and has already started.
>
> Nathan

If there's consensus, then there is, and I'll go by it. I'll have to
look into it a bit further. I just remember the garbage Rambot wrote,
and I'd sure prefer not to see that on a larger scale. If this is
better designed, then so it is, but I remain skeptical about bots
writing articles.

--
Freedom is the right to say that 2+2=4. From this all else follows.