[WikiEN-l] SlimVirgin and CheckUser leaks

David Katz dkatz2001 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:45:11 UTC 2008

SlimVirgin <slimvirgin at gmail.com> wrote:

>Similarly, when I read Wikipedia Review claiming to have a checkuser
>in their pocket, my first thought was, "That person will out himself
>by checkusering me." (It was like finding out which employee has
>raided the company accounts by waiting to see which of them suddenly
>buys a new car and a second home in the country.)

That's a rather sneaky way of accusing Lar of being in WR's "pocket".

You've made a number of claims without posting a single diff or link
to back up your claims. You've also, again, completely evaded your
responsibility with Sweet Water Blue. That was an abusive sockpuppet
which   you used in content disputes and to enable you to vote twice.
Can you give some sort of explanation for that sock as well as Jayjg's
attempt to cover up its existence by using oversight?

DK